Numbers, Bad Choices and How to Avoid Them
About this Lesson
We’re in the book of Numbers as we read through the Bible and it is a pivotal book we can learn from, not only in what happened to the Children of Israel in this book but also in what we can learn from it on how to deal with challenging situations.
Ray Steadman said about Numbers: “If you read the Old Testament as nothing but a history of ancient events concerning people who have long since disappeared, it will be the dullest, most boring reading you can find. However, if you read it as a picture of what is happening in your life, vividly displayed in terms of these people of old, you will find it fascinating reading indeed.
In this lesson, we’ll look at how Israel was condemned to 40 years of wandering because they didn’t trust God. So that we don’t make the same mistakes we will look at Spiritual Disciplines or Habits and how they can help us change our hearts so we trust and do what God wants when life is challenging.
Included in this Lesson
- A 1080p video, without any ads or YouTube distractions
- An MP3 audio/podcast file
- Editable PowerPoint file of the lesson
- Editable Notes/Transcript of the lesson
- Editable Questions on the lesson for individual study or group discussion
- Charts that go with the lesson if part of it
- PDF of handouts that have the notes, questions, and additional materials
- Two digital files of images and PR text you can use to promote the topic
- Unlimited reproduction rights of the video and handouts within your church, group, ministry, or business.