Canonicity, the Bible, and Us How we discover, not determine, God’s will
You can buy this lesson individually for $2.99, or for $4.99 monthly, or $36 yearly subscription you get this lesson and ALL the currently available lesson modules and those continuously added. Click the following link to find out more or to sign up: CLICK HERE
About this LessonWho decided what books are in the Bible?
Many have heard the term “Canonicity” used with this topic—what does it mean?
Did the Church make the decision of what’s in the Bible? How did they or whoever was responsible, decide?
These are incredibly important questions for us to answer because if the books that make up our Bibles, the “canon” of Scripture are merely the result of human effort and decision, it doesn’t matter if we read them or what we do with them.
However, if they are from God Himself, given to us through human authors, they are authoritative for our beliefs and how we should live.
The process of canonicity is how the church decided these important issues and that’s what our lesson talks about. essential for our eternal salvation and instruction on how to live lives that are pleasing to God today.
Included in this Lesson
- A 1080p video
- An MP3 audio file
- PowerPoint file of the lesson
- A PDF of Notes/Transcript of the lesson
- A PDF of Questions on the lesson for individual study or group discussion
- PDF of Easter Letter of Athanasius
- Two digital files of images and PR text you can use to promote the topic
- Unlimited reproduction rights of the video and handouts within your church, group, ministry, or business.