Deuteronomy, 5 Ways to reflect God's Image to our World
You can buy this lesson individually for $4.99 or for a $36 yearly subscription you get this lesson and ALL the currently available lesson modules and those continuously added. CLICK HERE to sign up.
About this LessonGod’s people are about to enter the Promised Land after 40 years of wandering.
How are they supposed to live now, so they don’t continue to wander aimlessly?
How are they to live as representatives of the living God, as His disciples, His image-bearers in a pagan culture?
We will answer these questions for them and us in this lesson.
We start with the foundation that when we become a Christian, we are Christ’s representatives--our challenge is how to live like it.
The Book of Deuteronomy helps show us how in the 4 sermons Moses gives to the children of Israel before they enter the land that can be summarized in Five Ways to reflect God’s image in:
- How we care for others
- How we give
- How we make decisions
- How we define ourselves
- How we celebrate
Included in this Lesson
- An 1080p video
- A PDF of Notes/Transcript of the lesson
- A PDF of Questions on the lesson for individual study or group discussion
- Two digital files of images you can use to promote the topic
- Unlimited reproduction rights of the video and handouts within your church, group, ministry, or business.
REMINDERYou can buy this lesson individually for $4.99 or for a $36 yearly subscription you get this lesson and ALL the currently available lesson modules and those continuously added. CLICK HERE to sign up.
In the files below:
- The MP4 file has the video—the name may be a bit odd as the program I’m using automatically sometimes gives it a new name when I save it.
- The ZIP file has the PDFs of notes and question pages, plus the image files.