Judges & Ruth, My Way or God’s Way, which is the better way to live?
You can buy this lesson individually for $4.99 or for a $36 yearly subscription you get this lesson and ALL the currently available lesson modules and those continuously added. CLICK HERE to sign up.
About this LessonFrom our earliest days, we want to do things our way.
We don’t want anyone else to tell us what to do.
Though we may appear to go along with rules as we get older, in our heart of hearts we often think we know what’s best for us.
But do we?
The books of Judges and Ruth give us interesting pictures from Old Testament history on what happens to individuals and people when they either—
- Do what they want to do regardless of what God wants
- Or trust Him no matter how difficult it might be.
Included in this Lesson
- An 1080p video
- A PDF of Notes/Transcript of the lesson
- A PDF of Questions on the lesson for individual study or group discussion
- Two digital files of images you can use to promote the topic
- Unlimited reproduction rights of the video and handouts within your church, group, ministry, or business.
REMINDERYou can buy this lesson individually for $4.99 or for a $36 yearly subscription you get this lesson and ALL the currently available lesson modules and those continuously added. CLICK HEREto sign up.
In the files below:
- The MP4 file has the video—the name may be a bit odd as the program I’m using automatically sometimes gives it a new name when I save it.
- The ZIP file has the PDFs of notes and question pages, plus the image files.