Exodus thru Deuteronomy--don't bail out, plus a lesson on
You can buy this lesson individually for $4.99 or for a $36 yearly subscription you get this lesson and ALL the currently available lesson modules and those continuously added. CLICK HERE to sign up.
About this LessonWhen most people get into the parts of the Bible were about to read now—Exodus, Leviticus, and Numbers, with all the odd and obscure laws and regulations, they bail out.
And why shouldn’t they?
What does that have to do with us today?
These are the questions we are going to discuss in this latest lesson along with an explanation of the usefulness of Historical Context and Typology as tools to help us better understand the Bible.
Typology is an especially valuable tool to understand as you read through the Bible in chronological order. The video on this lesson has a very helpful visual illustration of the meaning of the terms “type” and “antitype” which Bible commentators often use. However, they seldom give a clear explanation of what the terms mean and that can be very confusing.
That’s tragic because when you properly understand Typology it is one of the most exciting characteristics of our Bibles because it is one of the strongest proofs of how God is the author of the entire Bible.
Included in this Lesson
- An 1080p video
- A PDF of Notes/Transcript of the lesson
- A PDF of Questions on the lesson for individual study or group discussion
- Two digital files of images you can use to promote the topic
- Unlimited reproduction rights of the video and handouts within your church, group, ministry, or business.
REMINDERYou can buy this lesson individually for $4.99 or for a $36 yearly subscription you get this lesson and ALL the currently available lesson modules and those continuously added. CLICK HERE to sign up.
In the files below:
- The MP4 file has the video—the name may be a bit odd as the program I’m using automatically sometimes gives it a new name when I save it.
- The ZIP file has the PDFs of notes and question pages, plus the image files.