Book of Numbers, bad choices, consequences, and God's grace
You can buy this lesson individually for $4.99 or for a $36 yearly subscription you get this lesson and ALL the currently available lesson modules and those continuously added. CLICK HERE to sign up.
About this LessonThe book of Numbers is more than a history of what happened to the Children of Israel after they left Egypt and why they ended up wandering for 40 years in the desert. It has helpful lessons for our journey as we grow in our Christian life.
Ray Steadman said about Numbers:
“ If you read the Old Testament as nothing but a history of ancient events concerning people who have long since disappeared, it will be the dullest, most boring reading you can find. However, if you read it as a picture of what is happening in your life, vividly displayed in terms of these people of old, you will find fascinating reading indeed.”
1 Cor 10 also tells us that these stories were recorded for us, so we don’t make the same mistakes. With that in mind, as we go through the passages in Numbers, the lesson will frequently challenge you on how to apply the lessons to your life.
God doesn’t want us to live under discipline, to aimlessly wander. He gives us clear instructions on how to live a meaningful life and the book of Numbers is an important part of those instructions.
Included in this Lesson
- An 1080p video
- A PDF of Notes/Transcript of the lesson
- A PDF of Questions on the lesson for individual study or group discussion
- Two digital files of images you can use to promote the topic
- Unlimited reproduction rights of the video and handouts within your church, group, ministry, or business.
REMINDERYou can buy this lesson individually for $4.99 or for a $36 yearly subscription you get this lesson and ALL the currently available lesson modules and those continuously added. CLICK HERE to sign up.
In the files below:
- The MP4 file has the video—the name may be a bit odd as the program I’m using automatically sometimes gives it a new name when I save it.
- The ZIP file has the PDFs of notes and question pages, plus the image files.